You And Yours (On Parenting)-4.The question of how to live the values of life is not a new one faced only in modern times. It is as old as our scriptures. This is a weakness that every person faces in his life - the contradiction between his knowledge and his living.


Chinmaya mission - California - USA - Satsangam

"DEAR MEMBERS FOLLOW CAREFULLY, AND PRACTICE IN YOUR LIFE, YOUR CHILDREN FOLLOW YOU, BECAUSE WHEN THE CHILD BORN - THE CHILD IS GOD ITSELF THOUGH WITH PREVIOUS BIRTH VASANAS  " ASURIC / DEMONIC, CHARACTERLESS, RAPES, VIOLENCE, HATRED, JEALOUSY, AND SO ON ABOUT EVILS, AND ITS FOLLOWERS, ALL OVER THE WORLD; WE BLAME EVERYBODY, THE OUTSIDERS, BUT MAIN CULPRITS ARE PARENTS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE TO DEVELOP CHILD'S CHARACTER BY INTRODUCING VALUES, RIGHTEOUSNESS ETC SINCE BIRTH; IS THIS HAPPENING NOW? A BIG NO, NO, NO; LISTEN WHAT SWAMI CHINMAYANANDA SAYS" .......

Request connect the part-1,2&3, and follow this fourth  part -

22/10/2016.
       804.
                All Members,
         Respected family members of this great holy Nation.

          VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE PRESENT DAY PARENTS : -

Sub : You And Yours (On Parenting)-4.

Ref : Loss of Values, Character etc among Citizens

4.

1. I will start with an example.

2. I have one physical body and it has got many parts or limbs.

3. Even though I know that there are many parts or limbs for my visual perception, for my vision and understanding I know that all of it is one body and it is me.

4. Thus, even though I see ‘many’ ness or differences, in my vision there is only oneness and, as a result of this understanding, I love each and every part of my body.

5. There is no partiality in it even though I feel a backache is better than a headache when I get one !

6. When there is a vision of oneness, other values are very natural; that I love all parts of my body, I don’t want to injure any part of my body; I serve my body, beautify it and pamper it.

7. If my finger goes into my eye, no punishment is given to the finger, i.e., forgiveness also is natural.

8. The eye also does not have a feeling of hatred for the finger.

9. That is also the reason why the mother loves her child – the child is her own flesh and blood.

10. The Upanishad also says, “Putro vai Atma” – the child is your own Self and, even though you see the child as a different entity, you know that the child is not different from you and, therefore, love is natural.

Chinmaya Mission
To be continued  ....

"DEAR MEMBERS FOLLOW CAREFULLY, AND PRACTICE IN YOUR LIFE, YOUR CHILDREN FOLLOW YOU, BECAUSE WHEN THE CHILD BORN - THE CHILD IS GOD ITSELF THOUGH WITH PREVIOUS BIRTH VASANAS"

Chinmaya mission - California - USA - All women Satsangam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#swissleaks: Top 100 HSBC account holders with Indian addresses

12. Abdul Karim Telgi-convicted Indian counterfeiter :-. (Majority Bharatiya politicians are corrupt, and their transactions are scandals, since Independence to till this day, Congress leading in this, others to follow!!! except few good Characters!)

SRIMAD BHAGAVAD GITA : 6. SWAMI SIVANANDA - "As Youth today, is misguided, by external evil forces, such as different wings of dirty political parties and politicians - Congress, communists, all family owned regional parties, foolish media, and other evils, such as Christians and Muslims, fundamentalist / arrogant / separatist - Hurriyat of Kashmir + foolish stone pelting youth, /showing dis-respect to the Nation; Secondly. students are attracted by evils in the society, spread by various mafia demons, such as smoking, tobacco, pan masala, alcohol drugs etc; Parents, Teachers have very high responsibility to keep a watch on these diversions "